Exquisite 2 Bed in the Old Town of Tallinn
- 5 minute walk to the beautiful Town Hall Square
- Fully equipped - abundant for short and long stay
- Free reliable high-speed internet and WiFi
- 50’’ flat screen TV with BYOC (Bring Your Own Content)
- Superb modern interiors throughout with high ceilings
- Parking in the garage
The interior is finished with great care, using as much natural materials in combination with high quality design and products as possible. All the bedrooms feature custom made curtains both daytime and blackout, which along with soundproof windows will guarantee you high quality sleep.
The accomodation flows from the entrance hall with a built-in wardrobe to the living-and-dining area on the left, bathrooms down the hall to the right, and bedrooms further on to the right and straight ahead.
- Fully equipped contemporary open-plan kitchen
- Large reception room with ample space to dine
- Generous master bedroom with double bed and fitted wardrobes
- Second bedroom/study with desk
- Large terrace
- Stylish bathroom suite with modern fittings and a sauna
Vana-Viru 13 apartment building was built in 1... There is an elevator in the building. Enter the premises and your apartment with a specially generated code and forget about the hassle with keys.
Located in the heart of the Tallinn city center, in the historical Old Town and walking distance from the old harbor, you are positioned perfectly to experience the best shops, cafe’s, restaurants, bars and parks that Tallinn has to offer. Parking is possible in the surrounding parking houses.
- Clothes Dryer
- Sight Seeing
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Breakfast Not Available
- Satellite / Cable
- Central Heat
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- Dinner Not Available
- Hair Dryer
- Internet - Hi Speed
- Internet - Wireless
- Iron and Board
- Living Room
- Lunch Not Available
- Towels Provided
- Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
Availability & Booking Calendar
Non-refundable advance payment of 30% is paid during the booking process.
The remainder 70% for standard bookings should be paid latest on the 7 days prior to arrival. In case the booking is for a high demand period then the remainder should be paid 30 days prior to arrival.
If canceled or modified up to 7 days before date of arrival, 30 percent of the total price of the reservation will be charged.
If canceled or modified later or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
Damage and loss. You have to pay for any damage caused during your stay which is beyond normal wear and tear. The loss of the keys or if you leave and take the keys with you would be deduced from the damage deposit by 200 EUR (due to the cost of changing locks).